pan-users

[Pan-users] seg fault

From: Ransom Smith
Subject: [Pan-users] seg fault
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 18:46:56 -0400

I am running pan 0.14 on debian and it keeps crashing on seg faults. I can not
say that I am doing any one thing to cause this. I have open large ng's,
smaller ones and editing prefs and pan will crash. I ran an strace but I am
not sure if its ok to post the last bit of the trace here.
pls let me know and I'll post the info if needed.
Also I loaded the package from debian /unstable I did not load the source.

Ransom