pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] seg fault

From: Søren Boll Overgaard
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] seg fault
Date: 14 May 2003 08:15:39 +0200

On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 00:46, Ransom Smith wrote:

> Also I loaded the package from debian /unstable I did not load the source.

As stated in the Debian changelog for pan, the 0.14.1.debianX packages
have been patched by me to compile against libgnet2.x. It may be these
changes that cause pan to crash for you, and the changes may result in a
somewhat different backtrace. compared to the vanialla version of pan.

--
Søren O.                                            ,''`.
                                                   : :' :