pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.14 Problems with Fonts

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.14 Problems with Fonts
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 05:02:19 -0700

On Sat 17 May 2003 02:15, Thorsten Grothe posted as excerpted below:

> I just downloaded Pan 0.14 I want to change the font for the headers of
> the articles. But this does not work. I can change every other font but
> not the fonts of the article headers.

You don't mention the platform you are on, so I'll take for granted you are on
Linux, not MSWormOS.  Those seem to be the default set by gtk/gnome.  Here, I
change them using the gnome-control-center applet (which I run from the KDE
command dialog, generally, given that KDE, not Gnome, is my X environment of
choice).  Alternatively, gnome-font-properties will open the font chooser
directly, at least here on Mdk 9.2 Cooker.  Unfortunately, I couldn't figure
out which file the settings were actually stored in, so as to mail you a copy
if necessary to change as desired if you don't have Gnome installed..

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin