pan-users

[Pan-users] PAR file parsing for automatic downloads?

From: Michael Taylor
Subject: [Pan-users] PAR file parsing for automatic downloads?
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 20:30:53 -0400

One of the guys at my school used a series of scripts to parse PAR files
(http://www.slyck.com/ng.php?page=6), automatically download the files,
rebuild bad files, and run a given script on the files when they were done
downloading. The result was he could feed a script a downloaded article
with a PAR file attached and come back in an hour or so to find the AVI of
his favorite anime waiting. I think News Rover implements this. Any
thoughts on including it in pan?

Michael Taylor
address@hidden
ICQ: 1938799