pan-users

[Pan-users] Re:Is it possible to withdraw an article?

From: Svein Hamnes Aaberge
Subject: [Pan-users] Re:Is it possible to withdraw an article?
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 20:47:40 +0200

If you highlight the article and then go into the menu item "Articles" and
then "Cancel" it do disappear from the list on my PC. But if you download all
articles again, not only new articles it appears again. So I think that
cancel only takes it away from your own PC! I also see that there is a item
called "supersede". Perhaps this can be used in some way???
Svein Hamnes Aaberge