pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] bug: filter settings changing

From: Dave Hill
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] bug: filter settings changing
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 17:31:00 +0100

On 30 May 2003 08:41:53 -0700
Chris Petersen <address@hidden> wrote:

> using .14 - I recently noticed that it seems to be forgetting my
> filter settings.  specifically, the "show articles with no/incomplete
> attachments" settings keep getting re-enabled.  As far as I can tell,
> it's fairly random, but I'll let you know if I can pinpoint it.
>
> -Chris

Using CVS, all sorts of odd things happening (but that's what you get
for living on the bleeding edge...)

o Filter settings aren't saved
o Sort settings aren't saved
o New messages sometimes don't show in the group pane until you open one
  of the new messages in the headers pane (or mark all read, then
  x-posts "wake it up").

Started with CVS from 28th, previous version I used (15th) was OK.

Dave

--
Dave Hill, Kempston, Bedford UK           minnie.demon.co.uk <-> dave