pan-users

[Pan-users] another possible .91 bug

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: [Pan-users] another possible .91 bug
Date: 22 Jul 2003 10:02:27 -0700

Not sure how I can test this, but lately (since upgrading to .91) I've
been getting a lot of "can't open connection, max 6 connections allowed"
type messages in my pan log.  I have the connection limit set to 4 (the
max that pan allows), am the only one connecting to the server, and when
it clogs up like this, quitting and reopening pan fixes the problem (for
awhile, anyway).

Just thought I'd mention it.  I can do more tests if you need.

-Chris