pan-users

[Pan-users] feature change/request

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: [Pan-users] feature change/request
Date: 22 Jul 2003 18:59:55 -0700

got a request for the article cache.  Not sure if it's easily possible,
but I'm going to put it out anyway..

Sometimes I'll queue up a bunch of large binary downloads, and then go
to read other groups (some of them image/binary).  In doing this, I'll
also queue up a number of things to download/read, but often the cache
will get wiped out by my big download before I have a chance to read the
articles I wanted to, and I'll have to wait for them to re-download.

It'd be really cool if the cache could prioritize what it deletes and
NOT delete things pertaining to the current "open" group if they were
selected to be read

-Chris