pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Error when building from CVS

From: Brian Morrison
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Error when building from CVS
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:28:10 +0100

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:41:07 -0700, Charles Kerr wrote:

>> Hmmmm.... :) Does this mean i'm missing GNet on my system or something?
>
>Hmm, that would be my guess. ;)
>
>Try rerunning autogen to rebuild config.h, where HAVE_GNET_1 or HAVE_GNET2
>are defined.  You'll need gnet-1.1.8 or higher installed.

Despite having gnet-1.1.8 and gnet-devel-1.1.8 installed I couldn't
build the latest Pan this morning. A quick grab and build of gnet-2.0.3
fixed this, it seems the gnet-2.0.pc file was needed, or at least the
m4 macro file for aclocal.

--
Brian Morrison                                       address@hidden
              do you know how far this has gone?