pan-users

[Pan-users] [windows] 3 Needed features

From: Michael Walsh
Subject: [Pan-users] [windows] 3 Needed features
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:28:34 +0100

Hi.
I use pan 0.14.0 on windows because the other builds just don't work
properly. I still get that annoying problem with the header pane, where
everything becomes garbeled and I can't see anything. It would be nice if
that was fixed :)

Anyway, 2 things that id like to see.

Working ability to view all old messages. It worked nicely in gravity, just
select view all messages, and there they were. A quick filter to show all
messages, and then also a quick filter to show all new messages only?

Better organisation of stored messages.
Documents and Settings\username\.pan\messages\cache
Perhaps an option to have them under messages\cache\server\newsgroup
And an option to keep the messages there forever (hey, I might like to keep
track of messages from 5 years ago :) )

Thanks for making such a great client