pan-users

[Pan-users] problem with article list in windows

From: K. Haley
Subject: [Pan-users] problem with article list in windows
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:44:30 -0600

I've just compiled pan from cvs and I'm having a problem with it losing the headers. Here's what I do:
start pan, open a group and download headers, everything looks ok.
either close pan or go to another group.
return to first group and all headers are gone except one which has the subject and author text shifted up about half a line. if I reload all headers it displays fine again, however if I exit the header file gets rewritten erasing all the missing headers.

I can't tell yet whether this is a problem with my system or pan.