pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Regex question - Re: ANN: Pan 0.14.2

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Regex question - Re: ANN: Pan 0.14.2
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 06:52:06 -0400

I'm going to spend that kind of $$, I want some documentation for my $$. On Linux, the programming languages are free, as is the online
documentation, but the dead trees still cost $$... which I don't mind
paying, since I get something I can actually USE..)

Check out O'Reilly's Safari service. For a monthly fee (that you set) you can have several books on a virtual "bookshelf". You can read these online and even print pages from them as needed. While I still buy the O'Reilly titles I use a lot, the service is great for books I may need to refer to for short periods of time. In addition, Safari also offers non-O'Reilly titles as well. Awesome service.

--
John LeMay
kc2kth