pan-users

[Pan-users] Task List and Dynamic Server

From: Budman
Subject: [Pan-users] Task List and Dynamic Server
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:47:34 -0400

Hi,

0.14.2 works great so far, especially when it comes to 600MB limits on
the server.  Notification works great.  Can make a few suggestions:

1)  When the limit is exceeded, can the task list be forced offline,
instead of trying every 4 seconds for the remainder of the requests and
then removing all remaining entries in the process. :)

2)  When a limit is reached and offline, can the Task list dynamically
change any remaining tasks to the newly selected server.  My news
provider allows 600MB limit per server, when maxed, we just hop on
another server, I think there are 5 to 6 different servers to choose
from.  Some are binaries only, some are non-binaries or limited.

Other than that... the new detection works great!

Regards,
Rich

--
Budman <address@hidden>