pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Rules - "score at least high" doesn't seem to work...

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Rules - "score at least high" doesn't seem to work...
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 05:43:55 -0700

Mark Derricutt posted <address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:13:30 +1200:

> When I set a rule to use "score must be at least high", it doesn't seem to
> trigger for any items that I'm scoring at 9999 or 5000 ( is 5000 'high'? )
> but if I set it back to "at least watched" it works for the 9999 scored
> item...

I noticed that while the colors tab of preferences says 1-4999, and
5000-9998, 5000 actually marks as the 1-4999 color.  I believe there's an
off-by-one error somewhere, tho whether we want to change the UI to say
5001, or the implementation to match @ 5000 rather than 5001, I don't know.
(Yes, I finally got into scoring, when I set up the Mandrake Cooker lists
on gmane, so I could put environment stuff like KDE I wanted to watch at
one level, while system stuff like RPM and URPMI scores and colors at a
different level.)

Benjamin Franklin