pan-users

[Pan-users] Keep Pan from marking all articles read when exiting a newsg

From: Certified Repair
Subject: [Pan-users] Keep Pan from marking all articles read when exiting a newsgroup?
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 13:32:02 -0400

I've been subscribed to this list for seven months, but this is my first
post so I want to say how grateful I am to the developers of Pan for such
a fine newsreader. Pan is the best newsreader I've ever used, and I've
tried quite a few. (Knode, Mozilla, Slrn [I never figured out how to set
Slrn up] and in my Windows days Forte Agent, Gravity, Xnews, and Outlook
Express).

Now, to my minor Pan problem. I'm overlooking threads I want to read
because very often I don't have time to check every thread I'm watching
before I exit the group. When I go back, the thread is marked as if it
were all read even though there are unread articles. I'm using Pan
0.14.0.96 in Mandrake 9.1.