pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Automatic Killfile

From: Michael A Chase
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Automatic Killfile
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 14:33:30 -0700

On 04/18/2004 04:42 AM, Vigil said:

If one were to set up the newsreader to automatically add to the killfile those
people who contribute to spam by way of replying to it, would this eventually
lead to too many 'legit' people being killfiled?

Probably. I occasionally will reply to a list letting people know I have already reported the spam.

--
Mac :})
** I usually forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **