pan-users

[Pan-users] pan 0.14.2.91-2 problems

From: Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina
Subject: [Pan-users] pan 0.14.2.91-2 problems
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:42:32 +0100

Hello,
I have this version of pan :
# dpkg -l | grep pan
[...]
ii pan            0.14.2.91-2
[...]

I just made an 'apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade' ten minutes past.
Now I cant correctly post messages on Usenet, because Pan doesnt want to
break lines: when I hit the <enter> key, it does not go to the next
line, but it increses the line counter!...

Is it a package bug? or a pan bug ?

Note: it's a X-post to debian-user and pan-user, i put a follow-up
(reply-to) debian-user, because i think we should firts see if it is a
packaging problem or not ...
--
ASPO Infogérance       http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/infogerance
Unofficial FAQ fcolc   http://faq.fcolc.eu.org/