pan-users

[Pan-users] 1) Printing from windows xp, 2)folders, 3)tutorial 4)Pam New

From: Robert Lewis
Subject: [Pan-users] 1) Printing from windows xp, 2)folders, 3)tutorial 4)Pam News group
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 03:47:03 -0800

1)       The print command does not seem to work under XP; Pam opens a widow with ‘Print Comand: lpr’, but this does nothing.

2)       I have moved some messages to a new folder, but I can see the folder. How do I navigate to the folder?

3)       Is there a tutorial or help system for Pam? I think a lot of my questions are basic but I can’t seem to find much help in the FAQ.

4)       Is there a way to list Pam as one of the user groups to watch? I can not see how to add Pam as a news group.

Thank you in advance

Bob