pan-users

[Pan-users] A couple of questions

From: Danita Zanre
Subject: [Pan-users] A couple of questions
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:19:41 -0700

Here are a couple of things I can't seem to find answers for - I'm
switching to Pan from Windows, and since I read/compose a lot of NNTP
during the week, little things help <g>.

1.  Is there a way to mark a thread as "read" - I don't want to ignore
the thread permanently - I just want to mark all messages in the thread
read.

2.  Is there a way to separate the "Pan.Sent" folder into servers?
Right now, no matter which news server I'm posting to, all messages end
up in the same "Sent" folder.

3.  Is there a way to prevent Pan from deleting messages from the local
cache when they are deleted from the server?

4.  Is there a way to show "unread messages to me"?  I've got a rule
that "watches" all threads that I participate in, and that helps a bit,
but isn't quite the same.

5.  Hmmm - there was more, but I can't remember right now!

Thanks.

Danita