pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] How to install Pan on XP?

From: Michael A Chase tech
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] How to install Pan on XP?
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:08:03 -0500

On 02/15/2005 03:55 PM, beartooth said:

Having run linux exclusively for the last few years, I've finally
installed XP on one drive of a two-hard-drive oldish athlon (two or three
years, I think; I bought it used). It has a 14.5 GB drive, and with the
memory I've added, it has 1.5GB of RAM. XP also accesses a 45GB /shared
partition on the other hard drive, an 80GB one running Fedora Core 1.

What are you using to give WinXP access to the Fedora partition?

I downloaded what looked to be the main file, using Fedora, and moved it
onto the /shared partition. Then I noticed a couple of gtk files, a .txt
and a .exe; so I downloaded them, too, also using Fedora, and moved them
as well. But now what do I do?

You run the .exe files under WinXP to actually install them.

--
Mac :})
** I usually forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **