pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Soell Checker (again) SuSE 9.2

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Soell Checker (again) SuSE 9.2
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 10:22:22 -0700

John Phillips posted <address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Mon, 21 Mar 2005 02:25:34 +1100:

> BTW where is the spell check configured?  Can't seem to find any option
> in the menus, tool bars, etc.

As Dan R mentions, it's not there to find.  You configure the language
from an environmental variable.  (IDR which one, since I only do en-us w/
a bit of en-uk thrown in, so that's the only dictionary I have, and it has
always "just worked" here, but multi-lingual folks should be familiar with
the appropriate vars anyway.)

Other than the language, as long as the libs and dictionary are there and
can be found, it pretty much works if it's compiled into PAN, and doesn't,
if not.  There isn't much configuring to it.