pan-users

[Pan-users] Is there anything like an undelete file?

From: beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Is there anything like an undelete file?
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:11:31 -0400

Sometimes -- like with a new keyboard, or too little coffee -- I just seem
to keep trying to edit down a post itself, instead of remembering first to
start my reply to it. Then, of course, when I hit delete, the post itself
vanishes. <sigh>

Is there any way to get to such posts while they're still only *marked to*
delete, and undelete them? Or are they just gone?

--
Beartooth Neo-Redneck, Linux Evangelist
FC 1-3, YDL 4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2; Privoxy 3.0.3;