pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Starting Pan?

From: beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Starting Pan?
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:14:57 -0400

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 06:29:03 +1000, Felix Karpfen wrote:

> Is there a routine for connecting to a server from an already-open Pan?
>
> At present I quit Pan and reload it in order to establish a connection.

I suspect I'm not understanding the question -- because it seems so easy.

If you once go into Tools > Servers > Add and set up all the servers you
follow, after that you just click on Servers, and click on the one you
want next. I often go back and forth between two, or even two plus for
instance my Sent folder, with never any problem.

--
Beartooth Neo-Redneck, Linux Evangelist
FC 1-3, YDL 4; Pine 4.63, Pan 0.14.2; Privoxy 3.0.3;