pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Re: Starting Pan?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: Starting Pan?
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:03:08 -0700

kevlinux posted <address@hidden>, excerpted
below,  on Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:04:14 -1000:

> Say I download new headers then go get something to eat.  When I come
> back and try to read some articles, everything just queues up. I have to
> restart PAN to get it going again.  This seems to have start just within
> the past couple of CVS updates.

Ahh... CVS.  I haven't been running that (tho I've been reading with
interest the comments of those that have), so I can't really say, there.
That might be something worth reporting in more detail.  Try PAN's various
debugging options, debug sockets and the like.  Nipping this now should be
fairly easy, particularly if you can nail down between which updates it
started occurring, so the code changes in question are known and limited.
Report the details here and file a bug if no answer in a few days.  (I'm
not sure whether Charles wants CVS bugs here or in bugzilla, thus the
suggestion to post here first, then there if no reaction in a few days.)
If you subscribe to the dev list, that'd probably be a better place to
report them than here, since it /is/ CVS we're talking about, but here
will do, if not.