pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Is there Pan for <shudder> XP?

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Is there Pan for <shudder> XP?
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:53:57 -0700

----- Original Message ----- From: "beartooth" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2005 12:38
Subject: [Pan-users] Is there Pan for <shudder> XP?

I find myself having to run XP for a few hours a week. (I know there are
GPS/topo map programs for linux, but I haven't found one subtechnoid
enough for my ability; and I have a substantial investment in proprietary software -- Delorme, Garmin, Maptech, and National Geographic among others
-- which afaik neither Crossover Office nor VMWare can yet handle.)

While on that machine, I can of course hit the KVM switch to get back to a clean & decent one, with Pan up and running; but if I then want to use, say, a URL for something that does run under MegaSleazo, I have to email it to myself. (One of these days I've *gotta* tackle setting up a LAN -- maybe even before I buckle down to learning emacs or vi ... <sheepish
grin>)

So does Pan for XP exist? I don't see it at rebelbase.com.

Or is there a canonical second best? (FreeAgent, maybe??)

Her ya go.
http://pan.rebelbase.com/download/releases/0.14.2/WINDOWS/

Since it was sent with OE you might want to steer clear.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington