pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Coming April 1: Pan 0.90

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Coming April 1: Pan 0.90
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:42:43 -0500

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:06:56 -0600, Charles Kerr put fingers to keyboard
and said:

> I've kept mum on this for a /long/ time because I didn't know when I'd
> have it ready, but here's a nice April Fool's gift for you... :)
>
> cheers,
> Charles

ISTR that in prior upgrades (it's been a while :-) there were some
"issues" with settings changing (like I said, it's been a while, no I
don't recall the specifics, but I think it was things like per
newsgroup filter settings and sort order).

Will that be the case this time as well or will there be an easy upgrade
path?

--
Bruce Bowler        | Worry is interest paid on trouble before it is due.