pan-users

[Pan-users] Two Feature Requests

From: Jack Cuyler
Subject: [Pan-users] Two Feature Requests
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 10:20:38 -0400

I have two somewhat related feature requests.  First, in the tabbed
layout, I'd like the ability to position the tab bar at the bottom.

The second is a quite bit more complex.  It would be wonderful if there
was a multi-tab view option, allowing one to have multiple groups open
at the same time.  Ideally, there would be one initial tab containing
the group pane.  When a group is activated, it would open another tab
containing the header and body pane for that group.  When a new group is
activated, a new tab would open containing that group's header and body
pane.

Ideally, each tab except the group tab would contain label, the
abbreviated group name perhaps, and a close button of some sort, and if
one activated a group which was already being diplayed, the headers
would be updated for that group.

--
Cheers,
Jack