pan-users

[Pan-users] Never Expire Old Articles

From: Artur Jachacy
Subject: [Pan-users] Never Expire Old Articles
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:45:17 +0000 (UTC)

Does 'Never expire old articles' mean expire them when they expire on the
server? Because if not, I'd like to see such an option alongside the
existing ones.

Charles, there's also this old thing - I can't save the png attachment in
your posting of March 24, the one where you posted a huge screenshot of
the then coming-up Pan 0.90. Pan creates a file pan-screenshot-1.png, which
is 3 bytes in size. Can anyone else reproduce this problem?
Other binary attachments are saved fine.

Artur