pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.103 on AMD64 Linux

From: walt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 0.103 on AMD64 Linux
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 17:20:45 -0700

Garrison Hoffman wrote:
> I don't know if this is new behavior, but I am only just noticing that
> while saving article attachments, pan jumps to the article to mark it as
> read, then jumps to whatever article is highlighted...

Hi Garrison,

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by 'the article' and
'whatever article'.  Could you give me some extra details or a more
specific example to help me reproduce your problem?

> thereby making it
> impossible to scroll through the rest of the headers while saving
> attachments.

Sorry, once again I'm not understanding.  Maybe it's because I'm on
a high-speed link?  'Saving attachments' takes no time at all for me,
but maybe I'm just spoiled ;o)  You have a different experience?