pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] nzb support is good, but how does it work?

From: Bradford R. Bowman
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] nzb support is good, but how does it work?
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:04:05 -0400

> If you mean sources checked out from CVS, that would explain it.
> CVS has pan 0.14.90, not the newest.  The 0.103 sources are only
> available from the pan.rebelbase.com website.

Embarrassment. It's amazing how much better the version I just compiled
runs than the packaged version I had installed.  It actually made it
through all the headers in a large binary newsgroup without crashing.
So, if the new sources are an improvement over what I just compiled,
that will be great.

Thanks for your help.

--
Bradford R. Bowman <address@hidden>