pan-users

[Pan-users] How to launch web browser under OS X

From: Jeff Berman
Subject: [Pan-users] How to launch web browser under OS X
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:32:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, has anyone running OS X gotten a link in pan to
open up in a web browser?  I don't have GNOME
installed, so I'm trying to use the BROWSER
environment variable.

In the xterm window, I tried typing both

BROWSER="/Applications/Safari.app/Contents/MacOS/Safari"
and
BROWSER="/Applications/Safari.app"

before launching pan, but to no avail.  Is this the
correct way of setting an environment variable?

Thanks!

Jeff