pan-users

[Pan-users] Issue with files marked for download not being indicated by

From: kourosh
Subject: [Pan-users] Issue with files marked for download not being indicated by arrow
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:56:43 -0700

Hi all,

I use Pan to harvest binaries and I've noticed something in the new
version that was there in the previous stable version.  In the previous
stable version files that I selected for download were marked with a
blue arrow.  In the new version (.104) that doesn't happen.

Is it something that I can enable or is it no longer there?  It can be a
hassle to try and figure out what I've marked for download if the arrow
doesn't show.

If it's not there in the new version I'd like to request it and can
enter that in the bug tracker.

Help appreciated.

BTW, this is on Debian unstable using both the pre-packaged .deb on a
32bit system and self compiled on an amd64 64bit system.

Thanks,

Kourosh