pan-users

[Pan-users] feature request: show arbitrary headers

From: John Steele Scott
Subject: [Pan-users] feature request: show arbitrary headers
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:25:31 +0900

I often use Pan to read groups on gmane. Gmane appends an "Archived-At"
header to all messages, which contains a permanent hyperlink to a web page
of the message. This is very convenient for directing people to a
particular archived message. Also, via that hyperlink, particular messages
can be tagged as spam.

I know I can get to this header by pressing 'H'. But it would be really
nice if I could tell Pan to show this header with the other standard ones.
The simplest UI for this would be to have an edit line in the preferences
dialog, where a space delimited list of headers could be entered.

Also, it would be well wicked if these links were clickable. It would make
spam tagging one step easier.

cheers, and thanks for all your work.

John