pan-users

[Pan-users] font spacing and attachment directory

From: jef_e
Subject: [Pan-users] font spacing and attachment directory
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 10:40:08 -0400

I've finally decided to fully jump into the deep end of the pool now
that things are coming along, rather than just using 2 or 3 groups to
test. A few things that I wonder now that I'm digging deeper and adding
several dozen  groups

Can the line spacing in the Header pane be decreased so that there isn't
so much white space between them? In the old version, at my screen
resolution and font choice, I can get about 50-51 items in the pane at a
time. With the new version, the spacing only allows me about 39-40, and
that's including the extra space I get having the Find function moved up
to the main toolbar

Also, now that you can set the Save Attachments directory on a per group
basis, am I still able to change the default globally? I don't want to
use the built-in default as I save things to a different partition from
my home dir, and I'd like to avoid having to change it for each and
every group.

Thanks!
jef