pan-users

[Pan-users] Ignoring subthreads in old Pan

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: [Pan-users] Ignoring subthreads in old Pan
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 00:52:37 -0500

Hello all,

I'm using Mac OS X and fink Pan 0.14.2 (I can't get the new betas to compile; that's a separate issue). Is there any way to ignore a subthread—i.e., ignore all posts by a certain author and all replies to such posts, while leaving the rest of the thread intact? If I create a rule to "ignore thread" for any posts by a certain author, the entire thread is ignored, and not just the part involving that author.

Thanks for any help!

--
Benjamin D. Esham
address@hidden  |  AIM: bdesham128  |  Jabber: same as e-mail