pan-users

RE: [Pan-users]	 Re: ANN:Pan0.108"Mama's Little Joyboy	 Loves

From: mattman^
Subject: RE: [Pan-users]	 Re: ANN:Pan0.108"Mama's Little Joyboy	 Loves	 Lobsters,	 Lobsters"
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:43:24 -0400

>> Well Darn.. It worked this time! I will be uploading 0.108 for
>
>> Windows to http://www.darrenalbers/panwin in a couple of minutes.
>

> The files are zipped up and available. Let me know if there
>
> are any issues. I saw that Christophe put some enhancements
>
> for Windows in bugzilla, I will look at those tomorrow and
>
> possibly upload that and maybe an install package.

An install package would be really nice.

Thank you.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Travis,

go to http://www.darrenalbers.com/panwin/ and download both the Pan and GTK zip.  Unzip and install the GTK package.  Then unzip the Pan zip into the folder you want Pan to be in, then double click on pan.exe and you should be set.

Matt