pan-users

RE: [Pan-users]	 Re: ANN:Pan0.108"Mama's Little Joyboy	 Loves

From: Travis
Subject: RE: [Pan-users]	 Re: ANN:Pan0.108"Mama's Little Joyboy	 Loves	 Lobsters,	 Lobsters"
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:02:22 -0700

________________________________

        From:
address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden
On Behalf Of mattman^
        Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 07:43
        To: address@hidden
        Subject: RE: [Pan-users] Re: ANN:Pan0.108"Mama's Little Joyboy
Loves Lobsters, Lobsters"

        >> Well Darn.. It worked this time! I will be uploading 0.108
for

        >> Windows to http://www.darrenalbers/panwin in a couple of
minutes.

        > The files are zipped up and available. Let me know if there
        >
        > are any issues. I saw that Christophe put some enhancements
        >
        > for Windows in bugzilla, I will look at those tomorrow and
        >
        > possibly upload that and maybe an install package.

        An install package would be really nice.

        Thank you.

        --

        Travis in Shoreline Washington

        Travis,

        go to http://www.darrenalbers.com/panwin/ and download both
the Pan and GTK zip.  Unzip and install the GTK package.  Then unzip
the Pan zip into the folder you want Pan to be in, then double click
on pan.exe and you should be set.

        Matt
HTML changed to plain text.

What do I do with the old Pan?  Will they conflict with each other?
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington