pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: What is a "similar" article?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: What is a "similar" article?
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:53:23 +0000 (UTC)

Frederic Bezies <address@hidden>
posted address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Mon, 14 Aug 2006
19:33:09 +0200:

> Print is not enabled for now. Not until 1.1. Search bugzilla for
> printing, I can't remember the bug number right now.

I sort of knew that (I knew it had been set for post-1.0, but a couple
things set that way actually ended up already added anyway, so I thought
the status might have changed). I just found it strange that there was a
keyboard accel already reserved for printing, when as far as I was aware,
printing wasn't available yet. =8^) That's why it was tacked onto the
bottom of this post instead of reported as a bug or made into its own
post/thread.