pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Win32 builds

From: Lenny_Nero
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Win32 builds
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:30:21 +0100

GISQUET Christophe said

> I've just subscribed to this mailing list and can't reply to the 0.108
> thread, therefore I'm starting a new thread on the win32 topic.
>
> Since 0.14.2.90+, I've been able to build win32 versions of pan, but
> only since 0.9x have they been really usable. Recently I tried to
> improve few things: - cross-compilation to win32
> - binary decoration (icon, ...)
[...]
> Best regards,

Just going to the bugzilla page I see at the top the win32 icon thing is
still an issue, all I have ever done is right click on the link without
the wanted icon and properties and then change icon and browse to the Pan
directory and click on the pan.ico icon job done.

L.

--
Want to help to keep the best free usenet servers running ?
http://www.readfreenews.com