pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: View read articles?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: View read articles?
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:34:45 +0000 (UTC)

"Travis" <address@hidden>
posted address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Mon,
04 Sep 2006 14:54:17 -0700:

> Pan 0.110 on Win XP
> How do I view read articles in a subscribed group?  I marked them all
> read and didn't mean to.

Turn off the "Match Only Unread Articles" filter.

On the toolbar, it's in the group of buttons to the right of the
message-header search box, the first button to the left in that group, the
icon is a funnel with a pale yellow (eggshell white I guess) envelope
beside it.  When the filter is applied, hiding read articles, the button
should appear depressed.

In the menu, it's under View, Header Pane, top entry of the third section
down, "Match Only Unread Articles".  If the entry has a check by it, it's
applied.

If that doesn't unhide them, then it isn't that they are read, but either
scored as killed (toggle that filter), or deleted (get all headers from
the server again, not just new headers, and hope the messages haven't
expired on the server yet).