pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Pan Win32 installers okay anyone?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Pan Win32 installers okay anyone?
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 17:40:51 +0000 (UTC)

"Steve Davies" <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted
below, on  Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:48:12 +0100:

> On 9/5/06, Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:
>> "Steve Davies" <address@hidden>
>> posted on  Tue, 05 Sep 2006 13:40:33 +0100:
>>
>> ... And here we have a demonstration of why pan pops up a warning when
>> one tries to post with no subject. =8^0
>
> I did THINK of posting a followup "apology" for that, but thought
> instead I would keep the noise down... Ho hum. Sadly I can't usefully
> run Pan at work with no NNTP access.

Let's just hope that pan gets the same type of "mentioned an attachment
but didn't include one" warning that kmail has, if pan ever supports
attachment posting.  I made that mistake several times in mail before the
kmail devs "worked around the bug in the wetware we don't have the source
to, so we can't fix the real problem", for me. =8^)