pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.112 "Elijah Craig"

From: Douglas Bollinger
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.112 "Elijah Craig"
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:29:54 -0400

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:04:01 -0500
Phil <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm still getting a few random shutdowns of Pan when loading new
> headers.  It isn't as severe as before (0.111).  It only happens I'd
> say about 10% of the time now as opposed to 30-40% of the time, so
> there were definatly some of these bugs fixed, but I think there are
> still a few left that is causing this weird behavior.

Not that I doubt you, but for me 0.112 hasn't crashed yet.

You need to get a backtrace and post a bug report on bugzilla so Charles can
have a chance of fixing the problem.  It's part of the fun of running betas.
:)

--
Lisa:   Dad, I think that's pretty spurious.

Homer:  Well, thank you, honey.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Homer vs. Lisa and the 8th Commandment