pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.112 "Elijah Craig"

From: Hans Nieser
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.112 "Elijah Craig"
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 02:49:02 +0200

Douglas Bollinger wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:04:01 -0500
> Phil <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I'm still getting a few random shutdowns of Pan when loading new
>> headers.  It isn't as severe as before (0.111).  It only happens I'd
>> say about 10% of the time now as opposed to 30-40% of the time, so
>> there were definatly some of these bugs fixed, but I think there are
>> still a few left that is causing this weird behavior.
>
> Not that I doubt you, but for me 0.112 hasn't crashed yet.
>
> You need to get a backtrace and post a bug report on bugzilla so Charles can
> have a chance of fixing the problem.  It's part of the fun of running betas.
> :)

I'm getting the odd crash here and there with 0.112 when loading headers
or sorting headers in the header tab (tabed layout). Unfortunately I
haven't been able to reproduce them and they happen so infrequently that I
haven't been able to get a backtrace.

Maybe I should just always run it with gdb though so I can the backtrace