pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: 0.113 "0.113 is one of Nakata's favorites"

From: Frederic Bezies
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: 0.113 "0.113 is one of Nakata's favorites"
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:44:20 +0200

Le 19.09.2006 02:03,  Charles Kerr a écrit :

This is an incremental release to get everyone on the same page after
 the flurry of reports in the "how's 0.113 working for you?" thread.
 We /may/ have one more release before the 1.0 freeze.  I'm
especially

So, 1.0 is really near ? Yes ;)

interested in hearing more details about the lockups that a few people have reported. New feature requests should be routed to bugzilla because I'm not going to touch them right now anyway. :)

As always, but I have to say, it seems to be rock solid... And I didn't
see a single crash since 0.110 / 0.111, or so.

[bugs]

Thanks for not having modified translation strings :)

I will try to tear it in every way it is possible to do so and try to
find remaining blocker bug for 1.0 release.

--
Frederic Bezies - address@hidden