pan-users

[Pan-users] Mutlipart posts?

From: fred
Subject: [Pan-users] Mutlipart posts?
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 11:36:34 -0500

Hey Guys

With all the memory improvements lately (thanks Charles really helped me a lot) I was wondering if pan could carry it to the screen. When you have multipart post like partX.rar could pan stack them so all one would see is one entry. This is assuming that they are already being stored as something like varible+varitation.rar. You could view what part is missing essentially by hitting a icon of some sort. This would clean up the header subject area and make it easier to find stuff. Depending on how it was done I would assume it could speed up sorting time as well. Just a thought.

Thanks
Lazlow