pan-users

[Pan-users] hairbrained, wild-eyed, blue sky idea

From: Bruce Bowler
Subject: [Pan-users] hairbrained, wild-eyed, blue sky idea
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:10:20 -0400

I currently read news on at least 3 different machines (2 at work [linux,
windows], 1 at home[windows]).  Keeping straight what I've read, where
I've read it, etc can be a real pain in the ...

What about some sort of "centralized" data store for all of pan's
settings?  It would certainly require an additional server process to
manage itself, and I could see how performance might "inhale briskly", but
it sure would be handy...

Just my $0.02.

Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler        | Glenda Jackson has a face to launch a thousand