pan-users

[Pan-users] CVS icons looking good. =8^)

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] CVS icons looking good. =8^)
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 13:35:00 +0000 (UTC)

I just figured out how to make myself a live-cvs ebuild, and installed
pan-cvs.  Among other things, the work on the icons looks good. =8^)

For tarball users, it appears we'll have a 0.117 with a few changes
including the fix for 0.116 corrupting some downloads.  At this point
according to remarks on the bugs, however, Charles is planning for 0.117
to be the last pre-1.0 build.

Bugs fixed for 0.117 as of a couple hours ago:

 361941 Slow download / Download corrupted in 0.116, fix included (Stéphane
BERTHELOT)
 355047 article download becomes saving after restart (K Haley, Duncan)
 360406 pop up a message when post is refused by server (Frederic Crozat)
 361121 pan icon love (Michael Monreal)
 361445 Headers pane always has a scrollbar (Michael Monreal)
 361885 Cannot background compose window (Ken Bloom)