pan-users

RE: [Pan-users] Re: keyboard help

From: M B
Subject: RE: [Pan-users] Re: keyboard help
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:16:53 -0500

From: "M B" <address@hidden>
From: "Duncan" <address@hidden>
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: keyboard help
"M B" <address@hidden> posted
> ... but where do I go for keyboard help?

Fantastic, and would be even better if I could find it easier.
... on the authors web site... sort of, if you can find it.
... A link off the "Users manual" page would be nice.
 http://pan.rebelbase.com/shortcuts.html

Google is cool.  Pan documentation is not.
Your search - link:http://pan.rebelbase.com/shortcuts.html - did not match any documents. .. did I do that right? How did google find it? There isn't even one link to it on the internet? Even on that web site?

All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC. Get a free 90-day trial! http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail