pan-users

[Pan-users] Can Pan watch a group, especially in the background??

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Can Pan watch a group, especially in the background??
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:01:56 -0500

If I can't sort my subscriptions by server any more in 1.0 (or by some
better criterion, of which I can imagine several), one thing that would
cut the length of the list of groups would be to put the ones that seldom
show any activity (e.g., tn.linux, gmane.org.infiniteink) somewhere out of
sight, unless and until a post appears in one -- and then be notified
somehow ...

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Wordcrafty Squirreler
Remember I have little idea what I am talking about.