pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Can I not auto-expand threads?

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Can I not auto-expand threads?
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:20:23 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:23:07 +0000, Beartooth wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:41:45 +0000, Duncan wrote:
>
>> Your request is reasonable.  I'd suggest you file it as a feature request
>> for pre-1.1.

> Hmmm .... Never having done that, I naturally went to pan.rebelbase.com,
> found a "bug reports" link, and tried to follow that...

I can't explain your website error (it works for me), but I can point you
to the right place to file bugs/requests for pan.

Go to bugzilla.gnome.org and open a new account.  (Apparently gnome.org
doesn't want bug reports from folks without an email account.)

Once you have a working account, then you can search for 'pan' in the
'Other' category (Hmpf! Hardly a suitable place for a masterpiece like
our favorite news client...)

As for Duncan's suggested 'pre-1.1' I don't know what to say.  The pan
category I've been using for bug reports is 'pre-1.0 betas' and I don't
see any category which points to future versions.  Cluestick, Duncan?